Sunday, March 15, 2009

"Look Mom!"

So, I know this post is long overdue, and I apologize for that. I could blame it on my kids keeping me completely busy, but really it's trying to keep up with reading everyone else's blogs for my slacking. By the time I'm done reading everywhere else, I have no time for writing in my own.

Anyway, I am going to explain why my three year old is destined to be a marketing executive. We had the opportunity (and I say opportunity because getting out of Emery County anymore is quite an adventure) of going to Spanish Fork for a horse sale this weekend. While driving to meet Adam we passed a billboard with the below picture.







For those who do not know, this little money guy is the new spokesperson for Geico, which prompts a question in itself of 'Where did the little lizard man go?' but that's another subject. And let me just say this as a disclaimer. I do not let Cass watch much TV, let alone any channels that would have Geico commercials. Anyway, so Cass doesn't watch much TV and if he does it's PBS and I'm pretty sure they don't have insurance ads, but I could be wrong. So, we're passing this sign and my little man, in his sweet little voice, yells "Look Mom! It's the money you could be saving with Geico?" I could not stop laughing. And let me say for the record, I switched to Geico about 4 months ago, which is going to be saving us over $50/month, so those not with Geico may I suggest you check them out before your kids starting asking YOU if this is the money you could be saving with Geico.

On another note, life is going great. Cass is enjoying the warm weather and playing outside everyday. Lil Remi is getting bigger and bigger, and blonder and blonder. I swear she came out with dark hair. Adam is just working hard and kicking butt on his horses. He took 6th the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP show in January which is awesome for his first year of showing. We got to go on a Disney Cruise with Adam's family (minus the all important Mattman) in February, which was a blast. I, Angi, have been Spring cleaning like a madwoman so I don't have to worry about it when the sun is out and the wind has finally stopped blowing. Come and visit!!



Disney Pictures













19 comments:

BAWC said...

what sweethearts. i can't believe remi's hair ;) that is for sure the funniest thing that i have ever heard about the geico money, gotta love those cute little critters. it is good to hear from you. you guys look very happy.

Unknown said...

Where have you been little miss! Your kids are so cute! Congrats to the hubby for kicking butt! That is awesome.
miss you tons!

Dallas Jessica Aspen Irelynn and Hudsyn said...

It's about time you posted something! Good to hear everything is going good. I love the Geico sorry, Cass is a funny little dude. Remi is a cutie!

Rachelle said...

YEAH a post! It does sound like you have been SUPER busy! how fun to go on a Disney Cruise! Im jealous! Your little ones are so cute!

fatguyonalittlebike said...

i thought you were dead.

RaCHeL said...

Hi! Your kids are getting so big! I love the last pic of Cass. And that is hilarious about the geico sign. Kids pick up on the strangest things. Miss you!

The Frame Family said...

It's so funny the things little kids pick up on! I'm glad you finally posted something!

Erin Bradley said...

Oh how I miss those cute little munchkins. We want to come visit.

Sara said...

Ha! That is so funny!! I love the pic of him in his suit!! What a stud!! Remi is gorgeous! Can u believe they are almost 1?! Time flies!!! I am glad you posted!! And I am jealous u got to go on a Disney cruise!! How fun! Miss you girl! And thanks for the Well wishes! I know it all will be ok!

Anonymous said...

that's hilarious about the geico sign. How in the world?!

Congrats to Adam about the World Championship show!!! That's awesome!! My brother just placed 2nd in a roping competition and won his first buckle and was giddy like a little boy. I bet Adam was the same. :)

Jamilyn and Clark said...

It's good to know you're still alive out there in Emery County. I'm jealous of your Disney cruise. That picture of Cassiday is to cute, he looks like he's going to be such a stud.

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Oh my goodness, your kids are so grown up and so darling. Where does the time go? You look beautiful in those pictures.

whit said...

I'm laughing my guts out about that story. Jasy is going to love it. glad that you guys are doing well. we need to come down again. miss you guys.

Lindsay said...

Angi, you finally posted! Cute pictures, I can't believe how big Remi is. And I love that last picture of Cassidy. That story about Geico is great, I just read it out loud to Cory and we were cracking up!

Brant & Lindsay said...

Wow you have two little cuties! I love that story about Cass and Geico! Tell your hubby congrats on the world championship show! That's awesome! You are such a cute little family! I would love to see you sometime! Love Ya!
Cooper!

Beesley Family said...

Hey it was so good to see you in the temple at the dedication. It has been so long since I last saw you. Your little family is adorable. I just wanted to say hi!

Our blog is beesleyfamily1.blogspot.com
- Tori Beesley

Robert and Lindsay said...

Hey Ang! It's lindsay (smith) staples. i just found your blog on tamaras! your family is beautiful. i love that you live in the country! i get kind of sick of city life sometimes!

Anonymous said...

Ang! Let me know if you are around in August! Thanks for the wishes. court

Beth said...

Angi, I saw your blog on Bekah's and came to take a peak. Your family is adorable. Seriously. Hope you are doing well.