Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Oh the joy...




Teeth! That's right we have teeth! Not to be confused with the singular noun, tooth. We have TWO tEEth. On top of these two little new guys, we have a crawler. That's right... Baby Remi is CRAWLING!! She's been scooting around alot, but today she was literally on her hands and knees lurching herself forward. It needs a little more mastering, but seriously, this little girl is 5 1/2 months. Thank you Remi for your thoughtfulness in cutting two teeth at once rather than individually.


We also have a little man that is becoming more like his father everyday. I was out doing yardwork this morning while Cass at his cereal and played with his cows. When I came back in, this is what I saw.


Notice the one green nostril. Upon this sight, I immediately start looking around for a marker or crayon or something that Cass had been sticking up his nose. I then asked him, "What did you put up your nose son?" He then proceeds to tell me, "I took my cereal and put it up my nose and then went (closing one nostril and blowing out the other with the cereal". Apparently Cass has learned from his father what most would call a 'farmer blow'. Why did he think it was a good idea to put cereal up his nose? I'll have to ask Adam about that one.

Oh the joy of being a mom... I can't stop laughing.

16 comments:

BAWC said...

how funny is that about cass, little people crack me up!

Dallas Jessica Aspen Irelynn and Hudsyn said...

Crazy!! I can't believe that Remi has two teeth and is crawling! I'm enjoying Irelynn still being so much a baby. Aspen was so fast at everything. Irelynn still doesn't sit, she just rolls everywhere!

We need to get the kids together soon! Call when you are in town again!

Anonymous said...

Angie
That was too funny! Little boys never cease to amaze me!!! ha..ha..
Lorri

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious he put stuff up his nose. What is it with kids and putting things up there?? Your kids are ADORABLE

Laura said...

Oh I love Cass! I can't believe Remi is crawling already. So fun to see pictures!

Dan said...

why hello there mother Angi.
Look at those kids.....how many is that now like 12..... I don't know....you forgot to keep me updated!

The Frame Family said...

Cass is hilarious!! I sure wish I could see more of him!! You need to get a video of Remi crawling and post it so I can see! She's so stinkin' cute!!

Sara said...

She has teeth AND is crawling! Are you serious! Adrie is a littleslow... she isn't even rolling over, or sitting... actually she barely rolls to one side! HAHA I guess I need to get working!! Funny about Cass... funny what they pick up on! Wes taught Ava "Shart"... so thats fun! Your kids are so cute!! I miss u!

RaCHeL said...

That is awesome! You gotta love boys! Little Remi is getting so big! Are you guys coming up to Sandy at all for Christmas?

A girl named Holly... said...

Amazingly adorable Ang. Miss you and love you.

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Wow you have cute kids! I can't wait to meet little Remi someday!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi angi!! It says "you can vote however you want to" I love the signature white kid in the back with no rhythm... We had some family drama on the way I voted... Just proving a point! How are you? We should get together when you are up here for Christmas!!

Tamara Jacobs said...

Ha! That is so funny about Cassidy. Your kids are adorable! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Quela said...

Angi!!! It's Quela! I don't think i've seen you since Bekah's wedding. How the heck are ya? Your kids are so so cute! Looks like things are going good for you. Things are great here too. We have a little 17 month old girl named Roxy. Being a mom is so fun. It's good to see what you're up to. Come visit us at mattandquela.blogspot.com

Bekah B. said...

They are so stinking cute! So is this what i have to look forward too. Jude is already doing things like cole, sticking his tongue out, burping so loud, and needs to know what everyone is doing..i LOVE it! Anyway I am so glad that you finally updated your blog!! Your children are adorable! Bekah

Unknown said...

wahaha! That is so funny. Cass is so cute Ang! You are such a great mom!!! How are you? I bet you are staying busy... that's what moms do! You look so great!