Wednesday, July 30, 2008

You know your son is a cowboy...

When his swimming pool is a horse trough.

We've been spending a lot of time out at the Johnson's other ranch, the Baker Ranch, where it is nice and remote, but ever so hot. One day, Cass and I were so hot, he asked if he could go swimming. I thought, why not? The horses enjoyed just as much as Cass.


Our little Remi is doing so wonderful. She is such a sweetheart and easy to please. I have to go back to work tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to leaving her or Cass.

10 comments:

BAWC said...

it sucks so bad to go back to work, i feel for you. i love cass' swimming pool, that is just too cute!

Megan said...

Next time we come down, we're bringing our swimming suits.

fatguyonalittlebike said...

i like that he wears his hat even when he swims

Anonymous said...

Angi
The new pictures are so cute! Cass swimming with his hat reminds me of my grandpa! He was the old cowboy that never took his hat or boots off. It looks like you guys are doing well. We are so happy for you. Take care
Lorri

Laura said...

He truly is a cowboy! So cute. I can't believe how big Remi is already. What a cutie!

The Frame Family said...

What a cute little cowboy! Dustin and I were laughing so hard when we saw this picture! Let's hope and pray that he doesn't get worms...
How did your first day back at work go? Remi is getting so big already! You will have to let me know when you guys are coming in town next :)

Sara said...

That is hilarious!! He looks so content! Remi is gorgeous! I love her hair...it isso long! Where do you work? That is hard... I am so sorry!

Anika said...

She is so beautiful! And Cass is so cute... swimming with the horsies! You're going back to work? What will you be doing!?

RaCHeL said...

You have the cutest kids! I love Remi's hair! Hope all is well!

Brad and Jade said...

Oh your kids are so dang cute. I cried the night before I went back to work. It is so hard. Hope everything is going good with your family.