Sunday, February 10, 2008

My cute husband!

What is his name? Adam Craig Bradley
How long have you been married? 3 years in May
How long did you date? Ughh... is that bad that I THINK it was like a year and a half?
How old his he? 24
Who eats more? Adam can put away some food!
Who said I love you first? I'm pretty sure I did and I am so glad he didn't run for the hills when I said it.
Who is taller? Adam, but we're both little shorties
Who can sing better? I think we both can carry a note well
Who is smarter? I'd say me, but he'd probably say him
Who does the laundry? I do. I don't think Adam has ever done laundry in his life. I'd rather do it though. I love doing laundry! (I know, I am weird!)
Who does the dishes? Again, I love doing dishes, but some times I can get Adam to help
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps in the right side? Me
Who mows the lawn? I do, but this is one thing I DO NOT like doing. I keep thinking if I run over enough sprinklers, he'll eventually start doing it instead. I think I've broke 5 now.
Who cooks dinner? Usually I do unless we're having steaks or hamburgers, then Adam insists on cooking.
Who drives? We take turns...
Who is more stubborn? Oh boy... we're both pretty stubborn, but I'm probably more so than Adam
Who kissed who first? He kissed me
Who asked who out first? Adam asked me first
Who proposed? Well, Adam had his dog ask me
Who has more friends? Adam is Mr. Friend to everyone!!
Who is more sensitive? Pregnant or not, I AM!!!
Who has more siblings? Adam
Who wears the pants? ME!

I've got a pretty special husband and I can guarantee there's not one like him. He works so hard for us and is such a great dad and husband. I am a very lucky girl!

4 comments:

RaCHeL said...

Thanks for posting Angi! :) How are things? So I have to tell you that I came across a picture that put a big smile on my face. I had to make a post out of it so you need to check out my blog. tee-hee! I love the good ol'days! :) XOXO

Anika said...

Yay for an update, Ang! How is little Cassidy doing?

The Frame Family said...

Finally!!! That's all I have to say!

Anonymous said...

Angi
Congrats on the new little dude! Maybe Dallas and Jess will trade you a girl for a boy!!! ha..just kiddin. Hope all is well on the ranch.
Ron and Lorri