Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Fabulous Frame's come to visit!!

We were so lucky to get the Frame Fam to come down and visit for the weekend. Ko and Cass got to play together, Adam and Dustin got to shoot at innocent prairie dogs and rabbits, and Rachellie bell and I got to catch up (I admit I shot at a few prairie dogs too, but we couldn't convince Rachelle that they were bad guys!) and take a horse ride together. We even got Mr. Frame on a horse and he didn't blow up! It truly was a wonderful weekend and MUCH needed for me.
The highlight of the weekend was watching Adam and Dustin trying to get the annoying donkey into the corral. It is true what they say about donkeys being super stubborn. This little guy wouldn't budge.
Adam and Dustin pulling Mr. Donkey

Adam riding Mr. Donkey, while Dustin pulls.

OK, get the horse to pull the donkey in.


Still pulling....

You push, I'll pull this (explicit, explicit, explicit).

After all that, Mr. Donkey walked right in on his own.

Anyway, it was so wonderful to have visitors and hope they come back soon!!

11 comments:

Sara said...

So weird to read about Donkeys and shooting prairie dogs! So great! Is Dustin scared of horses? Sounds like you had fun, love the picture of the boys, true westerners!

BAWC said...

looks like a lot of fun. i bet the boys were in their glory! the pic of ko and cass is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Angi,
The pictures are so funny! Dustin looks like a true city slicker! ha..ha.. I'm glad you all had a great time!
Lorri

Rachelle said...

Too fun! I love the ranch life...im jealous.

Jamilyn and Clark said...

Yay for visits! Rachelle said you guys had a lot of fun, even though Cassiday was a little more friendly than Kohen. Glad you guys are doing well and that Remington is getting cuter... of course.

The Frame Family said...

Thanks for letting us come visit!! We definately need to come down more often! I think Dust is really excited about riding again, since his "allergy" suddenly disappeared :)

Erin Bradley said...

So fun! I miss the ranch. You guys have had a lot of visitors lately. Afton wants to come play with Cass and Remi so we need to plan a visit soon. We missed you guys in Tahoe. It's never the same without your cute family. I'm sure Adam told you about our crazy baby horse getting out last night right as he got here. Oh but dont you worry Adam. Miah checks on them every half hour. I'm pretty sure he likes them more than our own kids.

Dallas Jessica Aspen Irelynn and Hudsyn said...

We have to come down. Dallas would love to ride, and I would love to see what Aspen would do on a horse.

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

How fun to have visitors! Especially ones as great as the Frames. I love the boys in their cowboy gear!

SamYam said...

OH MY GOSH I FOUND THIS BLOG!

Sara said...

I think it's time for an update... I want to see how big your cute little girl is! Come on Angi!